BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

One Day's Wages Fights Global Poverty & So Can You

I am only one person! 
What can I do to help end world-wide poverty? 
I am a single mom and have very little money to spare. 
I am a busy father of three children; between work and all the kids' activities there is so little time to give to any organization.

Does this sound like you?  I get it.  I'm a single mom with a full time job and two children who are active in martial arts.  It seems there is never enough time or money for all that we need to accomplish in our own lives.  But, I bet you are like me and feel the need to contribute to postive change in this world.  This is the world we are leaving to our children.  Our actions today will be the inheritance of the generations that come after us.  I want to make it a better place for not just my children and their future offspring, but all the children in the world.

Thanks to Monica at A Pair of Panties and Boxers I have found a very simple way to help, a way that will have a dramatic and positive impact on the fight against global poverty.  One Day's Wages is a movement inspired by the convictions of Eugene and Minhee Cho to make positive change in the world after seeing the reality of extreme poverty in the eyes of the people during their travels.  "One Day's Wages (ODW) is an international grassroots movement dedicated to ending extreme global poverty."

Please watch the following video to better understand this great opportunity to be a part of world-wide change, a change that will help those who need it most, leaving a better inheritance for your children.



Today I encourage you to visit One Day's Wages, learn about the movement, and become empowered to make positive, world-wide changes in the fight against poverty with the power of only one day's wages.

--The Power of Only One


0 comments: