BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mud Pies: More Than Child's Play for Haiti's Children



This was Haiti's reality BEFORE the earthquake.  Now the situation is even graver.  You can help to end this level of poverty, this level of suffering. 

Here's the Plan:

  1. For each person who becomes a follower of this website, including the already existing 10, I will donate $1 to a charity dedicated to improving the lives of those touched by the earthquake in Haiti.
  2. For each person who leaves a comment this week on any post, I will donate $1 to the same charity.
  3. For each TWEET/RETWEET about this post or this website, I will donate $1 to the relief efforts in Haiti. (Just be sure that any TWEET/RETWEET is directed @LadyWanderlust with http://worldaccording2lisa.blogspot.com/ in it to ensure I receive all Tweets).
Spread the world. Raise awareness. Bring Relief to Haiti

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ping. thats a dollar. smiles.

Matty said...

I saw a similar news segment about them eating the mud pies. How sad.

Finola JC said...

Ok, I'll give you my $3 worth of follow, comment, tweet - good luck!

Mrs. Smith said...

Awesome idea. Here's another dollar. :)

ImperfectAnna said...

I had no idea this was your blog as well. I've been checking in on it every so often, but I signed up to follow today.

What you are doing is so great. I love that you are putting the effort into your two blogs to make them both spectacular in two very different ways.

While I love and appreciate your snarky comments, it is important for all of us to remember what's really important in life. I know I take for granted so many things in life.

All this on top of all the lives your are already touching as a teacher, too. Talk about the Power of Only One. You are a force of nature.